In 2019, Alpine Capital Bank wanted to quickly understand their state of cyber maturity and quantify the potential impact of priority cyber risks.
Their goal was to:
- Calculate their financial exposure
- Improve cyber posture based on the findings
- Avoid high-priced consultants and a long engagement
Alpine chose the Axio360 platform in order to:
- Conduct a cybersecurity program assessment,
- Identify cyber risk scenarios across the business
- Quantify the potential financial impact from priority scenarios.
Within 2 days, the bank identified some priority control improvements to minimize newly identified risks.
Read the full case study to discover a continuous and automated way to manage your cybersecurity program.